Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 91”


At the Garden~ "Warren and Skye were talking. "So have you found a place to stay"Skye ask "I'm staying with Monica I want to get to know her"Warren said "Good"Skye said "Yes"Warren said Cassie came in. "Hello Mother, Warren it's good to see you"Cassie said " You to, I'm glad you're awake"Warren said " Me to"Cassie said Jax came in. Hello, Cassie, Warren, Skye can we talk"Jax ask "Sure"Skye said they left to talk. " I wonder what that is about"Cassie said
"I'm sure it's nothing, I'm sorry for what I did drinking and driving"Warren said " It's fine"Cassie said " So you and Dimitri are over"Warren ask "Yes my love for Dimitri is just hate"Cassie said "I'm sorry about him but there is some great man out there"Warren said they share a kiss as Dimitri came in.

Outside~ Skye and Jax were talking, "Skye ,What is wrong I know you're keeping something from me"Jax said "I'm,It's my fault that Helena took both my children that man who raped me all those years ago was Helena son"Skye said "Oh Skye it's not you're fault and none of us blame you"Jax said "Thank you"Skye said they share a kiss,"Did you see Lorenzo kill Helena"Jax ask "Yes but he did it for our children I'm keeping quiet"Skye said " I just hope it doesn't come back to us"Jax said " Me to"Skye said

Inside~ Dimitri was about to stop Cassie and Warren from kissing but he left because he was not jealous anymore and he did not care that Cassie was moving on.
"Warren I don't know if I can do this fall in love I been hurt to much"Cassie said " Love is worth taking a risk"Warren said "We our family"Cassie said "Not by blood"Warren said " I need some time"Cassie said "Don't let him ruin you're life anymore"Warren said and left. Skye and Jax came by. "Cassie our you okay"Skye ask "Yes I'm fine I have the children and Dimitri is out of my life" What else could I want"Cassie said "Yes and we our glad you're back I have to go to work"Jax said and left.
Cassie what is it"Skye ask "Warren kiss me again it's wrong I know it"Cassie said " No Warren is my adoptive Brother , you're scared of love"Skye said "Yes can you blame me"Cassie ask "No but don't let Dimitri ruin you're life anymore I been there scare of love it's not fun and it's lonely"Skye said "Yes it is I have four children to raise who would want to date me with that many children"Cassie said "Warren does his a great man I think maybe you sure try it"Skye said " Maybe"Cassie said

At General Hospital~ The nurse ball~ "Tomorrow night is going to be great we our going to raise a lot of money" Lucy said "Yes we our"Katherine said Bobbie came in. "Do you need any help"Bobbie ask "No we all almost done"Lucy said "I think it's great that you to work together on it"Bobbie said "Yeah"Lucy said

At The Quartermaine~ Warren came into fine Athena wait for him. "Why are you here I told you to wait"Warren said " Well I got sick of wait I want to see Toni"Athena said "Not now let's get you to a safe place"Warren said they left.

At Chandler/Kristina~ Chandler came in with Kristina. "I want you to take it easy" Kristina said " I will be fine you will never lose me again"Chandler said " No but this is the second time you beat death"Kristina said " Yes it is"Chandler said

No comments:

Post a Comment