Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 92”

At Lorenzo~ Skye came in. "Skye. It's good to see you" Lorenzo said "What did you want to see me about"Skye ask " Yesterday Cassie stole my gun and she wanted to kill Dimitri with it' I stop her" Lorenzo said "Thank you I get why she was anger"Skye said " Me to I just hope Cassie doesn't try anything again" Lorenzo said " Me to, I Sure go before the storm starts"Skye said

At Dimitri~ He was drinking when Cassie came in. "Cassandra, Why are you here"Dimitri ask
 " I want my necklace back the one with the diamonds"Cassie said
" I have it and it's mine"Dimitri said "Fine, You look terrible"Cassie said " Yes and you want to know why! Dimitri yelled "Why"Cassie ask " First I lose my children to you an unfit mother now I lose the empire to my brother! Dimitri yelled "Cassie slap him. "I'm not a unfit mother! Cassie yelled "Yes you are and I will fight you on this I saw you today kissing Warren ! How sick are you! Dimitri yelled "Not as sick as you! Cassie yelled "Warren will not make you happy like I did! Dimitri yelled "Like you made me happy! Cassie yelled "Yes I did and I pleased you in bed more then anyone! Dimitri yelled " How do you know I wasn't fake it" Cassie yelled
" Just get out of there! Dimitri yelled "My pleasure you baster! Cassie yelled The maid came in. "The storm break the launch I'm sorry Mrs.Cassadine"The maid said "It's miss Jacks now"Dimitri said the maid left. "Why were you so rude"Cassie ask "Because now you will be here! Dimitri yelled " I have to ask did you really thing you could get away with this"Cassie ask "Yes my darling"Dimitri said " Do you feel bad at all that you hurt me"Cassie ask "No I did what I had to do for the children"Dimitri said " I will do the same thing I will destroy you! Cassie yelled "With what you have nothing on me I will destroy you first! Dimitri yelled he kiss her and they had anger sex.

At Lorenzo~ Skye came back in. "What is it"Lorenzo ask " My car broke down and my cell phone is dead"Skye said "Here you can use my phone" Lorenzo said "Thank you 'Skye said she called Jax and hang up. "Jax is on his way"Skye said " I could just take you home" Lorenzo said "That not a good idea"Skye said " I guess not" Lorenzo said Skye pick up a picture of Chandler. "I can't get over how we have our son back"Skye said " Me either we our lucky"Lorenzo said "Yes"Skye said they share a kiss.

At the Quartermaine boathouse~ Athena and Warren were there. "You have to stay here till I'm ready for Skye to see you"Warren said "You're worry I will hurt Toni"Athena said "Yes I'm. I will ported my sister"Warren said "Yes you will, You're a great brother"Athena said "behave:Warren said

At Dimitri~ Cassie and Dimitri were on the couch and in shock for what they did. Dimitri got up and pour himself a drink as Cassie got dress. "This is wrong we our poison to each other"Cassie said "You're right it's not going to happened"Dimitri said "You have to let me go"Cassie said "You think I still love you" You're kid yourself I'm over you 'Dimitri said " Then what was that"Cassie ask "Anger sex we had it before"Dimitri said "Yes we fix our all problems with sex"Cassie said "I'm sure Warren will not understand that"Dimitri said Cassie pour herself a drink. "Here is to you out of my life"Cassie said Dimitri touch her hair and face. " I will not be out of you're life I will not let you take my children from me"Dimitri said " Yes I will, Did you use a condom"Cassie ask "No but aren't you on the pill"Dimitri ask " No I will go get the morning after pill Tomorrow"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment