Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 3”


At Cassie~ Dimitri and Cassie came in. "How do we tell our children"Cassie ask "We will find the words we need to be strong for them' Dimitri said "You're right"Cassie said Alex came down and the twins with the nanny. "Dad you're here! I miss you"Alex said " I miss you to son we have news to tell you' Dimitri said "Our you back together"Alex ask " No honey but we will always be a family "Cassie said "It's bad news isn't it? Mom you been crying"Alex said "Yes , You're sister Aubrey is sick she needs a bone marrow"Cassie said "What does she get it"Alex ask "The doctor need to see if you're a match"Dimitri said "Well it hurt"Alex ask "No it will not"Cassie said "All right I will do it"Alex said "You're a good brother"Dimitri said they left.

At the Quartermaine~ "Monica, Are you okay"Alan ask
 "Yes that was a shock to me to find out David is alive"Monica said "Yes it is"Alan said " I can't believe he was my father and I did not know"Warren said "Do you want to fine him"Monica ask "No I could care less about him 'Warren said "Don't drink"Monica said " I will not"Warren said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye open a box that had a picture in it and close it. "Why can't the past just stay in the past"Skye said to herself.

At a hotel~ Althea came in. " I will not leave till everyone know the secret you have"Althea said

At General Hospital~ Dimitri and Cassie came in with the children. Cassie was carrying the twins."We our here to take the test for my sister"Alex said to Bobbie. " I will do the test I promise I will not hurt you"Bobbie said "Can I hold the twins"Cassie ask "Yes 'Bobbie said the children went with Bobbie and Cassie. Nikolas came by. "Dimitri how our you doing"Nikolas ask " Like you care"Dimitri said "Son I love you I took the empire from you because you need to learn you can't get what you want"Nikolas said "Right now I just want my daughter to get health 'Dimitri said "Me to we will find a cure"Nikolas said "This is my fault for what I did to Cassandra"Dimitri said "Don't blame yourself you can't chance it but you can make it better"Nikolas said Cassie and the children came by. "How did it go"Dimitri ask "it was fine but it did not hurt"Alex said "Good let's go home"Dimitri said "Can we see Aubrey"Alex ask "No honey Dr Jones doesn't want Aubrey to get a infection so you can't see her"Cassie said Dr. Jones came by. "The test will be back in the morning I suggest you get some rest"Dr. Jones said " I want to stay with my daughter"Cassie said "I think it's best if you don't just to make sure she doesn't get a infection"Dr. Jone said "Well you call us then"Cassie ask "Yes"Tony said "Cassandra why don't we take the children to my house" You can stay there with the children it's closer to the hospital"Dimitri said "Can we mother"Alex ask "Fine"Cassie said

At Dr. Hardy's office~ Josslyn and Tommy were there. " I have some news"Dr.Hardy said "Can we have a baby"Josslyn ask Tommy took her hand. "No I'm sorry but the car cash left damage you're chance of ever having a baby"Dr.Hardy said " I can't carry a baby"Josslyn said " No or you will die.Dr.Hardy said "There is no other way"Josslyn ask "No I'm sorry 'Dr. hardy said "This is so unfair! Josslyn yelled and ran out. "Mother can I see Josslyn file"Tommy ask "Dr. Hardy give it to her. "No this can't be true Josslyn and I really want a baby"Tommy said "I'm sorry I wish I could fix this but there are other ways to have a child"Dr.Hardy said "Yes"Tommy said

No comments:

Post a Comment