Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 4

At Dimitri~ Dimitri and Cassie and the children came in. "Alex you sure go to bed"Cassie said "Yes son you're room is the same we will be up there soon"Dimitri said Alex left. "Dimitri we need to talk about what happened the other night we will it will never happened again"Cassie said Dimitri touch Cassie face. "You're right, Did you get the after morning pill"Dimitri ask "Yes"Cassie said "Right now is about the children I will find a cure for our daughter"Dimitri said "Please now I'm going to take the twins upstairs and trying to rest"Cassie said she went upstairs.

At Stefan/Katherine~ Katherine was trying to sleep when she had a nightmare Stefan comfort her. "Katherine it's going to be okay I will not let anyone hurt you"Stefan said " I hate that they will not leave me alone"Katherine said "Me to but Helena is dead and she can't hurt you anymore"Stefan said " No and I want you to know I don't blame you for this"Katherine said "I know you don't but I blame myself"Stefan said

The next day~ At Nikolas~He was looking at some paper work when Edmund came in. "Son what are you doing to the empire do you want to destroy it"Nikolas ask "No I'm not destroy it we'll be fine even more richer"Edmund said "Or broke I don't think these deals our a great idea"Nikolas said

At Dimitri~ He was smell Cassie scarf that she left the night they made love when Warren came in. "Why are you here"Dimitri ask "I'm here to pick up Cassie she called me"Warren said "Really" will Cassandra and I will be getting close now we need each other why our daughter is sick we will always be because of our children"Dimitri said "Yes isn't that Cassie scarf"Warren ask "Yes it is Cassandra left it hear the night of the storm when we made love"Dimitri said Cassie came down. "What is going on"Cassie ask "Did you sleep with Dimitri the night of the storm"Warren ask "You baster! Cassie yelled "He was going to learn soon anyway I will let you two talk"Dimitri said He left. "It was not sex or love it was just anger sex that all I feel for Dimitri"Cassie said "Where are you going to tell me"Warren ask "No because it mean nothing to me"Cassie said "It mean something to Dimitri he has feelings for you"Warren said "No Dimitri just want to hurt me"Cassie said "You both like to hurt each other you live for it' Warren said "We will always be in each other life"Cassie said "Yes because of you're children I get it" I'm sorry about Aubrey but it's over"Warren said "No
Cassie said Warren left.Dimitri came in. "Darling is everything okay"Dimitri ask "Cassie slap him. "Why did you tell Warren about us"Cassie ask "He needs to know what kind of women you are! You cheat on men! Dimitri yelled "Warren is right we both like to hurt each other"Cassie said “The hospital called me the test are back"Dimitri said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment