Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 5”


At A hotel room~ Althea room~ there was a knock on the door it was Rae. "Who our you"Althea ask "I'm Skye mother her real mother Rae and I want you to leave town or I will make you pay for what you did to my daughter" Rae said "You're to late to be Skye mother she a grown woman and I will not leave town"Althea said Rae left.

At General Hospital~ Dimitri and Cassie were there. "Do you have the test back"Dimitri ask "Yes I do"Dr. Jones said "Who is a match"Cassie ask "None of you're children are a match I'm sorry"Tony said "What do we do now"Dimitri ask David Hayward came by. " I have a idea"Dr.Hayward said "What is that"Dimitri ask " I did some research in bone marrow and I believe that you can find a match if you have the perfect child to help Aubrey"Dr.hayward said "There has to be another way. Dimitri and I our over"Cassie said "This is a different way to have a baby a perfect one to save Aubrey by used vitro fertilization we will take Dimitri sperm and you're eggs to make the perfect child"Dr.Hayward said "But it could give us more then one child right"Cassie ask "Yes I will let you two talk"Dr.Hayward said "There has to be another way"Cassie said " Why don't we go talk about this "Dimitri said "Fine"Cassie said

At Lila~ She was about to leave when someone knock on her door Lila open it it was a women with two children. "Can I help you" Lila ask "Yes I'm looking for Morgan my name is Jamie"She said "Morgan is dead ,I'm sorry who are you" Lila ask "Morgan is gone" Jamie ask "Yes. Lila said "This is my son MJ and my daughter Bella Morgan children" Jamie said "Really? You had a child with Morgan" Lila ask "Yes who our you to him" Jamie ask "I was Morgan fiancée we had a child together he loved me"Lila said "Yes he did you're Lila right" Jamie ask "Yes I'm, When did you know Morgan" Jamie ask "When he was hiding Morgan told me that he loved you and it was true we just share one night" Jamie said "Then you become pregnant" Lila ask "Yes that why I'm here" Jamie said "Why" Lila ask " I need help with the children I even thought about giving them up"Jamie said "Don't I have to go but I will help you my sister owns a hotel you can stay there I will pay for it" Lila said "Why our you help us"Jamie ask "Because there Morgan children if you're telling the truth I want a DNA Test"Lila said "Sure"Jamie said they left.

At the Garden~ "Warren came by the bar and almost order a drink as Althea came by. "Who hurt you"Althea ask "Beside you" How could you lie to me"Warren ask as Skye came by. "It's in her blood"Skye said "Skye do you remember Toby"Warren ask "Yes I do why"Skye ask "He was my father all along I know who my father was and never told me"Warren said "Oh my god I'm sorry"Skye said "It's not you're fault , Why did you wanna us when all you do is hurt us"Warren ask "I wanted to be a good mother but it was not easy"Althea said "I could not save you're marriage to Adam I failed you so you hurt me"Skye said "I was sick"Althea said "Yes you are"Skye said " I want to make it up to you that is why I'm Here"Althea said "Why I'm done with you"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment