Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 6”


At Carly's~ Josslyn came in. "Josslyn what is it"Carly ask " Tommy and I want to have a baby so I went to Dr. Hardy office to see if I can have a baby and she told me I can't have a child because of the car cash" Josslyn said " Oh baby I'm sorry' Carly said they share a hug. " It's not fair! I want a child! Josslyn said "There are other ways"Carly said "Yes" Josslyn said there was a knock on the door it was Lila. "Lila this isn't a good time"Carly said "No it's okay' Josslyn said "There a women here claim to have twins with Morgan she staying at the garden" Lila said " Oh my God" Josslyn said "We sure get a DNA test"Carly said "Yes the baby's look so much like Morgan "Lila said "Why is she here" Josslyn ask "She needs help raise them" Lila said
 "Yes Money"Carly said " I don't think she wants that" Lila said "How could anyone not want their child" Josslyn ask " I don't know" Lila said

At Kristina/Chandler~ Alexis and Lydia were helping Kristina get the nursery room ready. "I can't believe my daughter will be here soon I just hope I can do this" Kristina said "You can do this and you're not alone"Alexis said "No we our here for you" Lydia said "Thanks and I have my husband back" Kristina said "I'm glad you're happy"Alexis said "How is Chandler" Lydia ask " I think his keeping something from me of what happened he push me away when I ask him" Kristina said " Just give him time his been through a lot"Alexis said "Yes he has I just wish Chandler would let me in" Kristina said

At the Garden~ Cassie and Dimitri table~ "This may be our only hope to save our daughter"Dimitri said "Yes it may"Cassie said Skye came by.
"Did the test come back"Skye ask "Yes the children our not a match but there another way."Cassie said "How"Skye ask "To have a child by vitro fertilization to save our daughter"Cassie said "Well you do it"Skye ask Jamie came in with the twins "That baby looks so much- Cassie said and went by her. "Hello I'm Cassie the owner of this hotel welcome to the Garden" Our you new in town"Cassie ask "Yes I'm just here for business" Jamie said Lila and Josslyn and Carly came by. "Do you know anyone here"Cassie ask "Jamie this my sister Cassie this is Jamie she was with Morgan when he was hiding the twins could be his" :Lila said " Oh my god"Skye said "The boy does look like Morgan" Cassie said "Yes he does Jamie said "Jamie this is Morgan mother Carly and his sister Jocelyn" Lila said "We sure go to the hospital they can do the DNA test tonight"Carly said "Fine" Jamie said they left."Wow! Morgan has another child"Dimitri said "Yes let's do it"Cassie said "Our you sure"Dimitri ask "Yes I want to save my daughter"Cassie said they left.

Jax came in. Jax can we go somewhere and talk"Skye ask "Sure"Jax said they left.

At Ned office~ Julia came in. "Do you have everything for the meeting"Ned ask " No we need to talk I'm leaving town it's for the best"Julia said "Why" Ned ask "Because I'm in love with you" Julia said "I'm sorry"Ned said "It's my fault not you're but by leaving town I will get over you" Julia said "I hope you find love with someone else" Ned said " Me to" Julia said

No comments:

Post a Comment