Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 91

 “Who killed Helena”

At the Courthouse~ Skyla bail hearing~Calliope and Spencer, Skye.Jax, the children, Monica and Alan were there as Valentin came in, “Why is he here”Spencer ask “I don’t know”Calliope said she look at Valentin and he had something in his jacket. “The state of New York Vs Skylar Cassadine how do you plead Skylar Cassadine” The judge ask “Not guilty your honor”Skylar said “Your honor I would like to call my first witness”Alexis said “Go head”The judge said “I would like to call Valentin Cassadine to the stand his Skylar Cassadine birth father”Alexis said the courtroom was shock by this as Valentin took the stand and got swear in. “Mr. Cassadine were you that night Helena Cassadine was murder”Alexis ask “Yes I was”Valentin said “What did you see that night”Alexis ask “I came into Helena room and saw her dead on the floor”Valentin said “Did you see Skylar”Alexis ask “Yes he was leaving but my son didn’t kill Helena Skylar came into the room after she was dead”Valentin said “Do you know who the real killer is”Alexis ask Sara Webber walk into the room. “It was that woman”Valentin said he point at her and everyone was shock by that. “Sara Webber”Alexis ask “Yes I saw her there”Valentin said “Thank you”Alexis said Scotty turn. “Why sure we believe anything you say”Scotty ask “I’m trying to make up for my mistake in the past”Valentin said “How can we trust it”Scotty said “I have a DVD”Valentin said he show it to Scotty. “With the new evidence the state will rest”Scotty said Skylar stood up. “Skylar Cassadine the changer against you our dismissed”The judge said “Thank you sir”Skylar said “It’s over”Calliope said “Why would Valentin do this”Spencer ask as Valentin came by. “Why did you do this”Spencer ask “I want a chance to make up for what I did”Valentin said he look at Calliope “Stay away from my wife and children”Spencer said he pull Calliope close to him. “Thank you”Calliope said Sara was arrest.

“Skyla let’s take you home”Calliope said “Mother Barbara Jean and I need to talk alone”Skylar said “Alright I love you”Calliope said “I love you too”Skylar said and left with Barbara Jean.

In the hallway~ “Willow stop Valentin. “Why did you do that, Do you really want to change”Willow ask “Yes I do and I hope I get to know you”Valentin said “Sage came by. “I want to know both of you and your brother “Valentin said and left. “Aunt Sage do you think he change”Willow ask “I don’t know I’m just as confess as you are”Sage said

“Skye are you okay”Jax ask “I just don’t believe that Valentin is going to be a good guy”Skye said “Me either”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment