Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 92~

 “I killed Helena Cassadine”

At Sara cell~ Adela and Lydia and AJ were there. “Sara did you do this”Lydia ask as Kristina came by. “Sara if you want I will be your lawyer”Kristina said “Thanks I will need it”Sara said “Kristina can you get Sara out of this”Adela ask “Let me talk to my client alone”Kristina said they left. “I did it and I want to make both Spencer and Calliope pay for what they did to my parents I lose both of them because of Calliope and Spencer”Sara said “I think our best is if you plead insane at the time”Kristina said “Let me think about it”Sara said “Alright”Kristina said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope and Spencer came in. “I need a drink”Spencer said he went by the bar and Calliope sit down. “Darling do you want one”Spencer ask “Sure, I’m glad this is over”Calliope said “Yes me to, But why would Valentin do this”Spencer ask he came by Calliope and handle her a drink. “I don’t know but let’s just be happy for once”Calliope said “Yes”Spencer said he kiss Calliope who still felt guilty for slept with Valentin again. “Spencer I’m tied”Calliope said “Me too, Beside I have work to do”Spencer said he went into his home office.

At the Haunted Starr~ Luke was there when Skye came by. “The Starr looks great” Skye said “Yes it does tonight our party will be a hit”Luke said “Yes it will”Skye said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Lila was in there bed when Adam Jr came in. “How are you feeling”Adam Jr ask “I’m find any news on Skylar”Lila ask “Yes they drop the changer it turn out that it was Sara Webber who killed Helena she set up Skylar”Adam Jr said “Oh I feel bad for Sara”Lila said “Me too”Adam Jr said

On a jet~ A man was there on this way to Port Charles and he was on his phone. “Don’t worry father”The man said

No comments:

Post a Comment