Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 14

“The past”

At the Comeback~ Nico was having a drink waiting for Calliope who just came in. “Mother”Nico said “Nico, let’s get a table”Calliope said they went to a table. “So how are you doing with your break up with Molly”Calliope ask “The same as you are with Father”Nico said “”Nico what is going on”Calliope ask “I don’t want to work with father I want to work on an another book and father will not support it ’Nico said “I can talk to him I know you miss him”Calliope said “Mother, Can we talk about something else”Nico ask “Sure what is this book about”Calliope ask “It’s a murder book don’t worry it’s nothing about our family”Nico said “Good”Calliope said

At Skye/Jax~a man came in. “Can I help you”Skye ask “I’m Athea lawyer she is dead and she left all her belongs to you and the house in London”The man said “When did Althea died”Skye ask “A couple of weeks ago she didn’t want a funeral”The man said “Thank you”Jax said Skye took the letter. “Do you want to go to London”Jax ask “I’m not sure”Skye said “Okay”jax said “I just don’t know how I’m suppose to feel”Skye said “You have every right to hate her”Jax said “I’m going to take a walk”Skye said

At the Comeback~ Nico and Calliope were about to leave when Spencer came in. “Calliope, Nico how are you”Spencer ask “Great father I’m working on a new book”Nico said “I will buy one I was wrong”Spencer said “Thank you, Mother do you want me to walk you to your car”Nico ask “No”Calliope said Nico left. “Spencer thank you for that Nico miss you”Calliope said “I miss him to and that problem with Victoria is solved”Spencer said “What did you do”Calliope said “I made sure she will never come to town”Spencer said “I can’t believe you did that”Calliope said “I did it for us and Rave she doesn’t need Victoria in her life you're her mother”Spencer said “Thank you, I wish we could”Calliope said Spencer touch her lips. “Don’t”Spencer said “Find I will be at the opening tonight”Calliope said “Good I will see you then”Spencer said

No comments:

Post a Comment