Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 15~

“Althea ghost”

At Rae/Mike~ Skye came in. “Skye what is it”Rae ask “Althea is dead and I’m not sure how I sure feel about it”Skye said “Well Althea was a good mother to you”Rae said “No but I don’t know if I sure cry or not”Skye said “It normal and you're not a bad person”Rae said “Thanks”Skye said “If you want to talk I’m here”Rae said “Thanks I’m not going to drink if that’s what you're thinking ’Skye said “I wasn’t”Rae said “Good I’m so worry about Calliope she been drinking and lie about it”Skye said “We will help her”Rae said “Yes Spencer isn’t worth it”Skye said

At Adela~Spencer came in. “Adlea is Liam here”Spencer ask “No he isn’t”Adlea said “Oh I want to talk to him about the hotel opening”Spencer said “That’s tonight”Adlea said “Yes are you coming”Spencer ask “Yes”Adlea said “Good I will see you then”Spencer said and left.”Oh yes you will”Adela said

At Calliope office~ She was working her company was finally back on track when Rave came in. “Mother I want you to know that I love you as my mother you raise me”Rave said “I love you to and I get why you want to know her”Calliope said “I just wonder if I’m like her and did she love me”Rave said “She did love you”Calliope said “Thanks I need to get ready for tonight our you coming”Rave ask “Yes ’Calliope said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye came in. “Are you feeling better”Jax ask “Yes I talk to mother I’m going to be find and when we get a chance I want to go to London”Skye said “Sure”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment