Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 20~

“Never mess with a woman scorned”

General Hospital~ Dr Meadows office~ Adam Jr and Lila and Colby were their running test. “AS soon as the test come back we will know if you can be a surrogacy”Dr Meadows said “Thank you”Colby said “Yes I hope this works ’Lila said they went out into the hallway and ran into Skylar and Barbara Jean were waiting to see Dr Meadows. “Barbara Jean how are you”Lila ask “I’m find”Barbara Jean said “I’m not going to break”Lila said “I’m sorry about yours”Barbara Jean said “Thank you”Lila said “Aunt Lila can I talk to you”Skylar ask “Sure”Lila said Adam Jr and Colby went to get he car and Barbara Jean went into Dr Meadows office. “Aunt Lila I was wonder if you know why my parents divorce they keep saying they're not in love but that’s not true”Skylar said “You're parents don’t want you to know and I will not betrayal my sister Lila said “Alright I will leave it alone”Skylar said he left and went into Dr Meadows office.

“Barbara Jean and Skylar the baby is find do you want to know the sex”Dr Meadows ask “Yes we want to”Barbara Jean said “It’s a girl”Dr Meadows said “A girl”Skylar said

At Skye/Jax~ Jax came in. “Skye, Calliope call me she want us to be at her office at two she having a press conference”Jax said “Really, I hope it’s good news’ Skye said “Me too”Jax said

A Calliope office~ Willow was helping her mother get ready. “Thank you for step in for Barbara Jean”Calliope said “You're welcome mother I want to help you”WIllow said “You have of all my children you have”Calliope said as the rest of the children came in. “Thanks mother”Avery said “I’m glad you're all here”Calliope said as Lila and Adam Jr and Skye and the media came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment