Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 21

“Never mess with a woman scorned”

At Calliope office~ Her press conference~ All the media was there and her family. Calliope came up to talk.”Thank you for coming to my office I have great news my company is back on top and I have some big news the first one is I have a wrinkle cream that I been working on for years it will hit the store soon and other news I’m going back to modeling”Calliope said “That’s great”The report said “Thank you I also want to make sure you know that I’m not going to be a model for the wrinkle cream”Calliope said

At Spencer office~ Kristina came in as Spencer turn off the tv. “So you watch Calliope press conference”Kristina ask “No”Spencer said “Spencer I have some news about Calliope”Kristina said “What”Spencer ask

At Calliope office~ “Mother I’m happy for you”Skylar said “Thanks I hope I can do this”Calliope said “You can”Skylar said “Yes you can”Skye said “Thanks I miss it”Calliope said “I can’t believe mother is too old to be a model”Laster said “I agree”Isabella said “Laster mother looks happy leave her alone”Nico said “Ms Cassadine when is your first shoot”The report ask Calliope went back to talk. “Soon”Calliope said as Spencer came in. “Calliope we need to talk now”Spencer yelled “I’m in the middle of my press conference”Calliope said “Yes you're going back to modeling big deal! Spencer yelled “I’m not done, I’m sorry about my ex-husband I’m going to open another store that will sell my line I haven’t pick out a name yet”Calliope said everyone clap and the media left. “Spencer how dare you come in and yell at me”Calliope yelled “You don’t think I would find out! Spencer yelled “Find out what”Laster ask “Your mother is sue me for the jewelry store”Spencer said “You promise me it when we were married and now I’m collector what is mine”Calliope said “You promise me a lot to and broke it”Spencer said “This isn’t about the jewelry store father you don’t care about it anymore this is about the reason you too break up you never told us why”Skylar said “We broke up because I don’t love your mother anymore ’Spencer said as he look at Calliope with cold eyes. “That’s bull ! Did it have anything to do with me”Skylar ask “No you're father right I don’t love him anymore”Calliope said “I need to talk to your mother alone”Spencer said “It’s find”Calliope said they left. “Why do you want the jewelry store after all this time”Spencer ask “I’m getting my career back beside you have the empire and hotel”Calliope said “Find but that is all you're getting”Spencer said “Find”Calliope said “I will have Kristina sign the papers”Spencer said “Thanks”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment