Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 22


At Lila/Adam Jr~ Adam Jr and Lila came in. “That was a drama press conference”Adam Jr said “That’s my sister I love her but she love drama we our different that way”Lila said “Yes”Adam Jr said “I don’t think we sure tell anyone about Colby till we know if it works”Lila said “I agree and I’m sure my parents will not say anything”Adam Jr said “They will not I call them”Lila said

At Calliope office~ Her new asst came in. “Ms.Cassadine I found the perfect spot for your store”Amy said she show her the blue prints. “Oh you did this is great let’s go look at it”Calliope said they left.

At Spencer~ He was pour a drink as Adela was getting dress. “Spencer where is this going”Adlea ask “I don’t love you I don’t want to fall in love again”Spencer said “Me either”Adlea said “Good”Spencer said “Do you want to spend the day together”Adela ask “How about tomorrow we could go riding I have to take the horse to Calliope house soon I want to ride them one last time”Spencer said “Sure”Adlea said “I have to go”Spencer said “I know my way out”Adlea said and left.

At Skye/Jax~ Skylar came in. “Skylar what can we do for you”Jax ask “I want someone to give me a answer on what happened between my parents”Skylar said “You're mother help get you off the murder changers she didn’t want you to go to jail a mother does whatever she has to for her child”Skye said “Valentin had something to do with it didn’t he”Skylar ask “Ask your mother”Jax said “I hate that his my birth father”Skylar said “I know”Skye said Skylar left.

No comments:

Post a Comment