Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 31



At Adela~ She was holding a picture of Carman. “I’m sorry I try to make them pay and it end hurt an innocent younger girl it’s time for me move on”Adela said 

At Skye/Jax~ “I hope it works for Lila and Adam Jr Lila needs this”Skye said “Yes she does I have a feeling Spencer and Jax will be back together”Jax said “Yes I’m going to bed”Skye said she went into the bathroom and touch her breast and felt something. “No”Skye said

At Isabella/Laster~ “I want to have our wedding at the mayor mansion”Isabella said “I love that idea”Laster said “Thank you”Isabella said

At General Hospital~ Dr Meadows office~ “In a couple of weeks we will know if it work”Dr Meadow said “Thank you”Lila said “Colby you need to rest”Dr Meadow said “I will”Colby said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment