Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 32-


- “The end of us”

At Spencer~ Calliope wake up to find Spencer dress up drinking coffee. “Calliope we need to talk”Spencer said “Last night was wonderful”Calliope said “Yes it was Darling I been think we can’t do this anymore go back and forward we hurt each other and our children it’s over”Spencer said “So this was just goodbye sex! How could you why do you always hurt me we can fix this! Calliope yelled Stefan came in.”Calliope I need to talk to Spencer”Stefan said “We our in the middle of something”Calliope said “It’s okay Calliope why don’t you get dress”Spencer said she went upstairs.”So you're back together”Stefan ask “No what is it”Spencer ask “I need you to go to Greece about the family business”Stefan said “This could not of come at a better time yes I will do it”Spencer said Calliope came back in and Stefan left. ‘Darling we just need time to deal with this and our feelings and I need time so I’m going to Greece for business”Spencer said “You're leaving me”Calliope ask “I have to go”Spencer said “What about the children”Calliope ask “Rave will be find I will call a doctor before I go”Spencer said “You're a jerk”Calliope said she slap him and left.

At General Hospital~ Dr Meadows office~ Skye was there. “Last night getting undress I feel something I think I have cancer”Skye said “Let’s take a look”Dr Meadow said

Rave room~ Liberty came in. “Lib”Rave said “I brought you some breakfast from Kelly’s”Liberty said “Thank you”Rave said “You will be find we our fighters our mother raise us that way”Liberty said “You're right she did I was wrong to look for Victoria”Rave said as Calliope came in.
“Mother I’m sorry about Victoria “Rave said “It’s okay I love you”Calliope said she hug her daughter. “I love you to”Rave said

At Laster office~ Spencer came in. “Laster I have some news after your wedding I’m going to Greece I need to go”Spencer said “For how long”Laster ask “Not sure I need some space from your mother”Spencer said “I get it’ Laster said “Good while I’m gone I want you to look after the family you're the man in the house now”Spencer said “I will father”Laster said

No comments:

Post a Comment