Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 33 epilogue~

A Few days later

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was getting ready for Laster and Isabella wedding day when her phone rang it was Dr Meadows with news. “Thank you”Skye said and hang up as Jax came in. “Skye, What is it"Jax ask "I have breast cancer"Skye said "We will get thought this I promise you"Jax said
 “I’m scare”Skye said “Me too”Jax said “I don’t want to tell anyone yet”Skye said “Alright”Jax said

At General Hospital~ Dr Meadow office~ Adam Jr and Lila and Colby were there. “It work you're pregnant now you could have more than one child”Dr Meadows said “Thank you”Adam Jr said “This is great news”Lila said “Yes it is”Colby said

At Laster/Isabella wedding~ The mayor mansion~Calliope was making sure everything was perfect when Spencer came in.”Calliope the doctor I called will be here tomorrow”Spencer said “Great so when are you leaving”Calliope ask “Tomorrow”Spencer said “Well I need to check on things”Calliope said “Calliope”Spencer said “I’m done with you for once I’m free! Calliope yelled as Rave came in with her wheelchair. “Mother can I talk to Daddy”Rave ask “Sure”Calliope said she left. “Daddy why are you running away”Rave ask “I’m not I have to go to Greece for business I’m not running away and I called a doctor you will walk again”Spencer said “I hope so”Rave said “You're a Cassadine we don’t give up”Spencer said the children came in. “Why are you leaving”Nico ask “It’s for work and Nico I want you to help at the hotel”Spencer said “Sure”Nico said “How long will you be gone”Avery ask “Not to long keep an eye on your mother”Spencer said “We will”Willow said

Isabella room~ Calliope came in. “You look wonderful I hope you and my son are happy I want to be close to him again”Calliope said “Good I will take care of your son”Isabella said Sterling came in. “It’s time”Sterling said He walk her down. “Do you take Laster as your husband”The father ask “Yes I do”Isabeall said as Laster and Isabella were saying their vows Calliope was thinking about all her weddings to Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment