Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 1~


~ “Breast cancer”

At Skye/Jax~ They had their daughters over to tell them news about Skye cancer. Skye was so scare to tell them. “So Lila is Colby pregnant”Skye ask “Yes it worked! Lila yelled “I’m so happy for you”Skye said she hug her daughter and cried. “Mother what is it”Lila ask “Mother”Sage said “I’m glad you're all here I just wish Jasper was here I love all of you very much I just found out that I have cancer”Skye said “No, What kind”Calliope ask “Breast cancer I hope I can beat this”Skye said “You can mother”Calliope said “Of cause you're mother can”Jax said “When is you're surgery”Lila ask “In a few hours”Skye said “We will be there for you”Sage said “Yes you have been there for us with all this crazy stuff it’s time we are there for you”Calliope said “Yes girls I want a moment with your mother”Jax said “Sure we will meet you at General Hospital”Lila said the girls left. “Skye we been through it all ups and down it was all worth it”Jax said “Yes it was I love you and if I don’t make it I want you to move on”Skye said “No I love you”Jax said “There always Brenda”Skye said “You're my soulmate not her she a fantasy”Jax said they share a kiss. “Skye are you scare”Jax ask “Yes I’m”Skye said

At General Hospital~ Rae came in. “Alan do you know why Skye call me”Rae ask “Yes I do”Alan said “What is it, What is going on with our daughter”Rae ask “Skye has breast cancer”Alan said “No, how bad is it”Rae ask “It’s bad”Alan said “Our daughter will make it she a survived”Rae
said Skye and Jax came in. “Skye you room is ready”Alan said “You will beat this”Rae said Skye and Jax went into a room.

In the hallway~ “Calliope how are you doing with Spencer gone”Lila ask “I’m fine, I’m done with him”Calliope said “Good”Lila said “I’m scare”Calliope said “Me too”Lila said “Mother will make it”Sage said “I hope so”Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment