Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 2 ~

~ “Survived”

At General Hospital~ Skye room~ AJ came in. “AJ”Skye said “You will beat this you're strong” AJ said “I hope so I love you AJ if I don’t make it will you watch over my children”Skye said “I will I promise”AJ said Alan and Rae came in. “I’m glad we work things out”Skye said “Me too I love you Skye”Rae said “Daddy thank you for making me feel welcome in your family”Skye said “You're a Quartermaine you fit right in and I love you”Alan said “I love you to”Skye said Skye went into the surgery room.

At Calliope~ Rave was there in her wheelchair Calliope made it perfect for Rave but Rave still hate being in a wheelchair when Liberty came in. “Libby I need you're help”Rave said “With what”Liberty ask “I need to you to take me to Daddy house I want to see the stables”Rave said “Why”Liberty ask “I want to know why I’m in this chair! Rave yelled “Alright but if it’s to much let me know”Liberty said “Deal”Rave said

At Laster office~ Laster was back from a short honeymoon now he was having a meeting with a lawyer. “Now that my father is on a trip who will be staying at his house I know my mother will not get it”Laster said “Your father didn’t tell me anything I’m sorry”The lawyer said as Stefan came in. “What is going on”Stefan ask “I want my father house while his gone I’m his heir don’t you agree Uncle”Laster ask “Yes I do, I don’t see why not”Stefan said ‘Thank you”Laster said “You're just like your father”Stefan said “Thank you again I always wanted to be like him”Laster said

No comments:

Post a Comment