Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 24



At General Hospital~ “Skylar came out of the room. “How is Barbara Jean and the baby”Calliope ask “There great our daughter Astrid Skye”Skylar said “I love that name”Calliope said “Yes thank you”Jax said “Grandmother was the best”Skylar said “Yes”Lila said “Can we see BJ”Lucas ask “Yes”Skylar said they left. “Skylar are you okay”Calliope ask “I’m scare mother if I can do this”Skylar said “You can you're not him you're going to be a great father”Calliope said “I hope so”Skylar said “Sure we tell them”Sterling Jr ask “Yes”Avery said “What it is”Calliope ask “I’m pregnant”Avery said “That’s great”Calliope said they share a hug, “Come on mother let's go meet you're granddaughter”Skylar said

BJ room~Lucas and Tony and Bobbie and Alan Jr came in. “So what do you want you're baby to call us”Lucas ask “How about Papa Lucas and Papa Alan Jr”BJ said “I like it you're going to be a great mother”Lucas said “I hope so”BJ said “Are you okay”Alan Jr ask “Yes I’m just a mess right now”BJ said Alan Jr and Lucas left. “Barbara Jean is there more going on”Bobbie ask “I been thinking about my birth mother I love both my fathers but I was just wonder”BJ said “It’s okay to worry about her I’m sure Lucas and Alan Jr would be okay”Bobbie said “Maybe can you keep this between us”BJ ask “Yes’ Bobbie said

At the Nursery~ Calliope and Willow and Skylar were there. “Astrid I’m you're grandmother but you can call me nana”Calliope said “I’m you're aunt Willow we will spoiled you”Willow said “Oh yes this baby will be spoiled”Bliss said she was holding John-Jasper., “Oh John-Jasper you have a new cousin”Calliope said “Cool”John-Jasper said “Jax was watching them as Rae came by. “I guess life has to go on”Jax said “Yes”Rae said “it’s going to be hard tomorrow”Jax said “yes it is”Rae said

Stefan came by Laster. “Laster what is it”Stefan ask “I need to get a hold of father do you know how to reach him”Laster ask “Yes why”Stefan ask “Father needs to come home mother is moving on with EJ”Laster said “It’s best for you're parents aren't together anymore all they do is hurt each other”Stefan said “I don’t trust this EJ guy”Laster said “Run a background check on him then”Stefan said “Thanks a lot”Laster said Stefan left.

No comments:

Post a Comment